Thriving & Expanding Dealer Growth Contest Official Rules
STIHL SOUTHWEST will celebrate the second decade of our 50 Years with STIHL with a Dealer Growth Contest for STIHL Accessories and Safety Apparel. Each of our six sales territories will have three Winners in each growth category, for a total of up to 36 prizes awarded.
ELIGIBILITY AND PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS:
You must be an authorized STIHL dealer of STIHL SOUTHWEST, INC. to be eligible to compete in this contest and win a prize.
The dealership must be participating in 2016 MAP.
Dealer must have submitted a qualifying Plan Ahead order for the current year.
Dealer must have purchased a minimum of $55,000 from STIHL SOUTHWEST between November 1, 2014 and October 31, 2015.
Dealer must be in good standing, with account current, etc., at the time contest winners are announced or the prize will be forfeited.
In each of our six Sales Territories, the top three Dealers in each growth category will receive a prize. A total of up to 36 prizes will be awarded: six prizes in each of our six Sales Territories.
STIHL Accessories: 1st Place: $500 Visa Gift Card, 2nd Place: $300 Visa Gift Card, 3rd Place: $200 Visa Gift Card
STIHL Safety Apparel: 1st Place: $500 Visa Gift Card, 2nd Place: $300 Visa Gift Card, 3rd Place: $200 Visa Gift Card
Eligible Dealers can win one prize in each growth category for a total of two prizes awarded.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- For each category, dollar purchases from June 1, 2016, through October 31, 2016, will be compared to that Dealer’s dollar purchases during the same time period the previous year to establish a growth percentage. The top three dealers in each category in each territory will be the winners.
- Dealers who purchased less than $5,000.00 in Accessories and $500.00 in Safety Apparel will have their growth calculated with a base starting at $5,000.00 for Accessories and $500.00 for Safety Apparel. Multiple location stores will have their base for each category averaged within the group, or $5,000.00 for Accessories and $500.00 for Safety Apparel, whichever is higher. This ensures that Dealers with very low support of Accessories and Safety Apparel will not have an unfair advantage in the contest.
- Minimum growth level to win in either category is 2%. Below 2%, no prize will be awarded. Any unfair shifting of volume will result in disqualification.
- STIHL Accessories Growth includes total dollar purchases of such items as bars, chain, trimmer line, oil, hand tools, trimmer heads, files, kombi attachments, etc.
- STIHL Safety Apparel Growth includes total dollar purchases of such items as chaps, helmet systems, hearing protectors, gloves, glasses, etc.
- Updates will be provided to eligible dealers regularly, and you may also contact your TM get a progress report at any time.
SELECTION OF WINNERS:
To determine the Winning Dealer in each growth category, the Dealer dollar purchases will be reviewed by STIHL SOUTHWEST to determine the percentage of growth compared to the same time period the previous year. In the event of a tie, the dealer with the highest growth in both categories will be the winner. If a tie still exists, the dealer with the highest total dollar purchases will be the winner. All STIHL SOUTHWEST decisions are final.
The Thriving & Expanding Dealer Growth Contest winners will be announced in November 2016.
Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash, and prize substitution will not be allowed, except at the sole discretion of STIHL SOUTHWEST. Taxes are the responsibility of the winning Dealerships and any Dealership or individual receiving $600 or more in prizes must provide the necessary information for SSW to produce required tax forms. Prizes will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
Contest is not valid where prohibited by law.
RULES: The contest will be governed by these official rules. By participating in this contest, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules and by the decisions of STIHL SOUTHWEST, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this contest.
Once the prizes have been awarded, the names of the winners will be available on this website.